By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So whos a bigger Sony fan than me?

Squilliam said:
psrock said:
Squilliam said:
Ooo A challenge! xD I think you have me in quantity but my $$$ sent to Sony is > than you. xD

i'm 20, and i dont get a check from Bill gates like you do.

Im 23 :( I just went silly and bought a big tv with money I had saved up. I worked long hours and I couldn't spend the money because I worked for so long. xD

i want a big screen tv too, but i prefer samsung.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

onyx shaves his legs

Squilliam said:

I have Consoles - 1 PSX 1 PS2 slim 1 60gb PS3 (I had several broken PS2 examples as well)

Home electronics - 29" Sony CRT TV, Sony VCR (I think), Sony Hard-drive/DVD recorder, Sony Stereo and a 53" Sony LCD TV. Soon I will be getting a Sony surround sound system to go with my LCD TV.

So yea - who has more Sony stuff than me? .

Owning Sony products doesn't make you a Sony fan. It makes you an owner of Sony products.

RolStoppable said:
Squilliam said:
RolStoppable said:
To answer your question, I had nothing special for launch, I already forgot what it was.

I have a ten year old Sony TV and a PS1 which I didn't buy myself.

Lunch is the 3rd most important meal of the day! You have to take it seriously... What would Kim do?

She would skip the lunch to save the world.

Never skip lunch its too important! xD

Tease.

samsung actually has bad problems with hd output, so be wary. it only affects certain tv sets, and only the ones that use a kind of fake pq enhancement.

EDIT: afterthought, why does nobody have a captain janeway avatar. or the black captain...?

Around the Network
naraku2099 said:
Squilliam said:

I have Consoles - 1 PSX 1 PS2 slim 1 60gb PS3 (I had several broken PS2 examples as well)

Home electronics - 29" Sony CRT TV, Sony VCR (I think), Sony Hard-drive/DVD recorder, Sony Stereo and a 53" Sony LCD TV. Soon I will be getting a Sony surround sound system to go with my LCD TV.

So yea - who has more Sony stuff than me? .

Owning Sony products doesn't make you a Sony fan. It makes you an owner of Sony products.

You have a Picard avatar! - Nuff said.

Tease.

Vaio desktop, 2 Fat PS1, 2 fat PS2, 60gb PS3, Sony discman, Sony Ericsson phone, Sony VCR. Not as much as you though.

Rock_on would take a bullet for sony so I vote him as the biggest sony fan. (:

theprof00 said:

samsung actually has bad problems with hd output, so be wary. it only affects certain tv sets, and only the ones that use a kind of fake pq enhancement.

EDIT: afterthought, why does nobody have a captain janeway avatar. or the black captain...?

what would you recommend?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

oh i dont really know, go to hddvd.org and start a thread, those dudes are hardcore, ive been a member for 2 years now, they know everything there is to know about HD.

they are kinda biased against sony though.

i would take recommendation of lovehendrix, he is quite knowledgable and indifferent to brands.

this is a good messageboard, with a lot of tips