By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Silent Hill VS Resident evil!!!

if we just considered the first 3 games each, Silent Hill wouldve won
but with RE4, the resident evil franchise got its representative in the hall of fame
silent hill cant beat that.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Around the Network

Resident Evil... And know L4D is not better than RE so seriously shoosh.

Resident Evil hands down.

I don't bother listing my last-gen games (PS2, Xbox, GC) to my collection cause there's too many of them. ;)

Resident Evil. im getting SH Homecomeing, though.

RE4 > SH2 > RE2 > SH3 > RE3 > SH > RE > SH4

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

I've never played any RE, but Silent Hills are excellent, so there goes my vote.
How many versus threads are you planning to make?

Silent Hill, definitely, mostly because they're actually scary.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Resident Evil, mainly because of Resident Evil 4 and RE5 seems to be as fun as RE4. I love the Silent Hill series but it has been going downhill, IMO. SH4 and Origins were kind of disappointing. There are some things that SH does better than Resident Evil such as music, atmosphere/environment, storytelling and it's far scarier. Resident Evil has better characters, camera angles (they're kind of annoying in SH) and the gameplay is better.

never really played resident evil so have to say silent hill

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

Resident Evil 4

Off-Topic:

You like exclamation points, huh?