By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Super Happy Fun Time Land

BenKenobi88 said:
I might have to lock this topic....

Come on man, if the say something about the person above you thread can stay open for 50 pages surely you can find it in you to let this one live. It is off topic afterall, and its not like there is any flaming or anything coming from this thread. Just Off Topicness, in a rather concentrated form.

Around the Network

Rath, Weezy,

I think BenKenobi88 was joking about what Galaki said... 

your mother said:

Rath, Weezy,

I think BenKenobi88 was joking about what Galaki said...

Oh.. Ahh.. 

I didnt see that at all o.O 

*kicks self in the ass*

sorry ben..but i still love you

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

No, I was just threatening because I'm not in that list...pssh.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Hey yeah, me either. And I'm the best thing to happen to this forum since... well since I joined the forum.

Show Spike the respect he deserves, or he'll mess you up with some crazy judo moves!

"Whenever you find a man who says he doesn't believe in a real Right and Wrong, you will find the same man going back on this a moment later."   -C.S. Lewis

"We all make choices... but in the end, our choices... make us."   -Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Prediction: Wii passes 360 in US between July - September 2008. (Wii supply will be the issue to watch, and barring any freak incidents between now and then as well.) - 6/5/08; Wow, came true even earlier. Wii is a monster.