By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why dont you have a 360?

Reliability and too many PC multiplats. Really it's mostly the PC multiplats. Not nearly enough exclusives I want right now.

Around the Network
misterd said:
I don't have a 360 because I didn't buy one, no one gave one to me, and 360s don't spontaneously appear in my living room.

Cool. I should have said that.

But for me if it's not an XmAs present then am selling it and getting me a Wii ^_^

4 ≈ One

Whatever I like on the 360 is on PS3 so no reason to buy one.

My friend has one and I get to play it fairly often.
Not enough interesting games to warrant a purchase imo.

My reasons:

-This gen i waited for every company to launch their console before buying any of them, and when i saw the Wii and PS3 on the last good E3, i had to own them, with the 360, i didn't have that feeling...
-The Red Ring of Death reminded me of the Blue Screen of Death, the thing is, i can't trust them, with Sony and Nintendo, they'd never failed me when something is wrong with their system, Microsoft dissapoints me regularly...
-All the games i want are either on Wii, PS3 or PC...
-Blu-Ray, H.264 on TV, wireless, streaming, free online, Web Browser, motion controllers, classic games, Other OS...

Around the Network

Mainly because the RRoD..it scares me a little although I heard that the new ones doesn't had that problem but I am not sure.

I would like to buy one but after I get my Wii because of the quantity of games I want on them... Yeah for the first time in my life I plan to have 2 consoles this gen ^^ at least I hope so hehe

1. It doesnt have any exclusive game that appeals to me
2. i like to play in sessions of +6 hours, so the xbox cant keep to my pace.
3. i think ps3 is a best inversion, free online, blu ray, not problems with the hardware, better control

Unreliable hardware, $150 too expensive for pro, HDD doesn't come standard (no caching), WiFi doesn't come standard, doesn't have a single exclusive that excites me, uses too much power, no free online play, MS has some of the dirtiest business tactics in corportate history... and I'm sure if I took the time to think about it I could come up with somethign else.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

I've never spent more than $250 on a console and it has always had at least one game bundled with it.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

d21lewis said:
Look at Gears of War. They should call that shit "Tears of War". And Halo? More like Gay-Lo!

LAWLLLLLLLLL All hail chad warden

But yeah, nothing really interests me on 360 that ps3 doesnt already have. The only things were Bioshock and Eternal sonata, and now they're both getting ported. Whereas, PS3 has games that 360 will never get.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes