By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why dont you have a 360?

The RROD. Need I give another reason.

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
JaggedSac said:
ssj12 said:
because my 360(s) RRODed

LOL, now I see where the distaste comes from.

Can you blame him? He could at least stop harassing xbox360 users though......

I have respect for him, he is trying to save us from the same fate.

Squilliam said:
dougsdad0629 said:
Will never buy one due to RROD. Microsoft (a software company) has no business making hardware as proven by the RROD.

Sony a hardware company has no business being in business as proven by 2 generations of unreliability.

If I used the same logic.

There are acceptable failure rates when it comes to electronics, all the Sony consoles have falling within those limits. The 360's first generation failure rates were more then triple that threshold (< 10%).

I own a 360, and I plan on buying a new one when the Jasper model comes out, and is $299 (or Gears 2 comes out, whichever comes first).

As for Fable 2, I really want this game to be great! However, I will wait for the reviews before I decide if it warrants buying the new 360 earlier. I have been burned by this group before :p

RROD, 3 years down the track they still have not fixed it. They should have made a public announcement that they are very sorry and fixed it 100%, but they just ignore it and stick a few band aids on the problem.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Because i have a PS3 !!! If i bought one i would of enjoyed it, with added frustation because of the 360 numerous delibetating ailments

Around the Network
JaggedSac said:
Strategyking92 said:
JaggedSac said:
ssj12 said:
because my 360(s) RRODed

hmmmmmm... when you put it that way.... he is a villain to me... but he is just trying to do the right thing..... SSJ!!!! Is this why you made that "heroes and villains" thread?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Not enough games that interest me.

Microsoft.

Strategyking92 said:
JaggedSac said:
Strategyking92 said:
JaggedSac said:
ssj12 said:
because my 360(s) RRODed

hmmmmmm... when you put it that way.... he is a villain to me... but he is just trying to do the right thing..... SSJ!!!! Is this why you made that "heroes and villains" thread?

lol no

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I do own a 360, but if there were reasons.

1. Hardware reliability
2. Nickel and diming like crazy ($50 Live, $100 wireless, $20 Charger, etc.)

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.