By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why dont you have a ps3?

My reason for not having one is because there is no reason for me to get one. I have every other current gen system, and I spend WAY too much money on those, and don't have enough time to play all the games that I want to.

I am super happy with what games I have, theres no reason to pile another system on top, that I can't get the time to play anyway , and the extra cost would be a waste.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network

i hate the PS brand

but my brother has a PSP and 2 PS2...

because it has no games on it that interest me. At all.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Because Sony killed my family and raped the women in my village. They also kicked my puppy in the face. The breaking point, however, was when they dressed me up like Princess Peach and spanked me.

bardicverse said:
Because Sony killed my family and raped the women in my village. They also kicked my puppy in the face. The breaking point, however, was when they dressed me up like Princess Peach and spanked me.

That is just plain evil. Sony = bastards

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

^your like the fifth person that has happened to....what s with the company lately

Dunno. Everytime that someone would knock on the door to see what was going on, they'd make me say "Im sorry, but the princess is in another castle."

I still have trouble sitting, but quite the addiction to wearing frilly panties.

trestres said:
Because I love Nintendo games and because it's too damn expensive, at least where I live.

Also there's not many exclusives I would like to play.

And lastly because I would be ashamed of people like Rock_on_2008.

Just because you own a console doesn't mean that you're linked to the fanboys of said console.  Besides, I'm sure that there are a few Wii owners who are ashamed of people like you :/

@ Onimusha12

All of your reasons are valid, but as I've stated before, if you spend 15k on a 1080i TV, you are an idiot.  You can find 1080p T.V.s for 1/5 of the price, or 720p for 1/10 of the price.  Also, if Sony fandom is a cult, then Nintendo Fandom must be a religion right?  I mean, Miyamoto announced Pikmin 3 and everyone forgave their press conference.  They say "core games are coming", and they don't show anything, and everyone's fine.  I mean, I'm not sure what  you'd call that, but if it's not a cult at least, you may in fact need your head chekced.

I don't have the doughstacks for it! Sorry

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Obliterator1700 said:

State a reason why you still dont have a ps3!

Heavenly Sword did not have good enough graphics. Warhawk's online functionality sucked. Uncharted was too short. Resistance did not have good textures. Folklore involved way too much of the Sixaxis. MGS4...don't even get me started on that piece of crap!