By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - We shoudn't let Sony win any more generation

They won the last 2 and got Lazy and proud. They tried to stab thier loyal customers in the back on the third generation by offering a $600 console with no good games thinking their base would buy it blindly cause of brand loyalty. Thank GOD for Microsoft and Nintendo for being such great competion to Sony and keeping them in check by offering lower prices, more innovation, and better games and forcing Sony to lower their price. And yes, I do mean much better games.

Around the Network

Alright, I didn't want to, but you asked for it:

Ask any third-party developer.  The best days they EVER saw in terms of profit and good relationships with a console manufacturer was in the PS1 and PS2 days.  And to act like Nintendo's loss of first place during the PS1/N64/Saturn era wasn't as bad or worse is simply disregarding the facts.  The PS3 has not lost that much third-party support, while, relative to the amount of consoles it sold, the N64 had the worst amount of third-party support possibly out of any console ever made.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

well honestly I'm surprised yer still around. A stupid reply to a stupid thread.....sigh.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

are you serious? hope not.
like ms has ever done anything but crush competition by financing it with their windows monopoly

Lost my faith in VGChartz. Too many stupid and ignorant Americans, even as moderators.

It's a shame, really. "The Boss" should do something radical about this Americanization, but it seems hardly feasible, so my days here are numbered.

Around the Network

PS3 is the biggest joke in this game generation. Nintendo deserve this generation and PS3 deserve to be last.

I think this is supposed to be in jest in regards to the other thread that said the same things about MS--I predict a Nintendo-themed version of this thread coming to a message board near you within a half-hour.

xbox is the one who rushed its console and screwed many people with hardware problems like RROD. PS3 deserves 2nd

In the sony discussion? EEEEPPPPIIIICCCC FFFFAAAAIIIIIIILLLLLL!!!!!!!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

ya man why did u post this in the Sony thread?

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees