By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft’s Mattrick: When I said we’d win, I meant it”

badgenome said:
jeffrey9999 said:
2 is not a winner so those two billion dollar companies can compete over 2nd all they want to because they both lost how about that......... he can compare games with the wii all he wants because 33% of the total sales of that 360 are in land fills by now I know 2of my 360 are in a land fill....... so I'd say it's safe to say more people actually own a ps3 than a 360 because everyones 360 brakes the failure rate is 100% not 33% I know one person with a 360 thats all at one time almost everyone I know had one including myself but not know more..........

wat

good post 

Around the Network

MS VS Sony the ultimate catfight.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

vaio said:

MS VS Sony the ultimate catfight.

with nintendo miles ahead .

When you add in Japan??

That's win right there...

PSN - hanafuda

hanafuda said:
When you add in Japan??

That's win right there...

for who?

Around the Network

Lol for this guy 3 out of 3 is beating everybody.

The PS3 is already ahead in Europe after vgchartz and GFk data that Sony used to proclaim it.They only have a lead in UK that is easily countered by all the other markets.Despite the big price drop they are last each week in sales ,the difference will keep growing and when Sony drops the price ...oh boy that will be funny.

The PS3 is ahead in Japan ,and will push ahead sometime in the future to at least 10-15 million when the 360 will suffer to reach 1 million.Big RPGs ,FFXIII ,slimline version and price cut can be used for the PS3 and as Famitsu president said he "knew the PS3 issues were being resolved for the near future in Japan" so there you go.

The PS3 is outselling for all 2008 the 360 in US market ,only the one year lead and the slow start of the PS3 keeps the 360 ahead there.

Theres not too much the 360 can do.At best it can offer some of the PS3 games when MS manages to bribe some developer ,it has a way worse failure rate ,doesnt have wifi ,doesnt have internet browser ,doesnt have Blu Ray ,doesnt have mandatory HDD (soon some games wont be available for all 360 owners) ,doesnt have a controller with its own batteries ,doesnt have free online ,doesnt have Sony games (MS games are much fewer).....the 360 is a good machine but the PS3 is just better.

Diomedes1976 said:

The PS3 is already ahead in Europe after vgchartz and GFk data that Sony used to proclaim it.They only have a lead in UK that is easily countered by all the other markets.Despite the big price drop they are last each week in sales ,the difference will keep growing and when Sony drops the price ...oh boy that will be funny.

The PS3 is ahead in Japan ,and will push ahead sometime in the future to at least 10-15 million when the 360 will suffer to reach 1 million.Big RPGs ,FFXIII ,slimline version and price cut can be used for the PS3 and as Famitsu president said he "knew the PS3 issues were being resolved for the near future in Japan" so there you go.

The PS3 is outselling for all 2008 the 360 in US market ,only the one year lead and the slow start of the PS3 keeps the 360 ahead there.

Theres not too much the 360 can do.At best it can offer some of the PS3 games when MS manages to bribe some developer ,it has a way worse failure rate ,doesnt have wifi ,doesnt have internet browser ,doesnt have Blu Ray ,doesnt have mandatory HDD (soon some games wont be available for all 360 owners) ,doesnt have a controller with its own batteries ,doesnt have free online ,doesnt have Sony games (MS games are much fewer).....the 360 is a good machine but the PS3 is just better.

live in hope mate.

360 has done decent despite being a pretty much universally hated company. Despite the hatred and rrod, people still buy it. Why? Because of great games. It might not be selling great right now, but it is all in spite of all of the perceived short coming next to the PS3. I am surprised it is has lasted in 2nd for this long. They probably will come in third this gen, but as long as they continue to get amazing ****ing games(they are guaranteed great games for the rest of the gen), I will be right there with them all the way.

Diomedes1976 said:

Are you saying the PS3 will reach 10 million before the 360 reaches 1? I hate to have to say this to you, but, NO

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Diomedes1976 said:

Great post once again.