By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - warhawk question

does anyone have problems with the network from time to time? every so often it just kicks me from a game or the game freezes at the connecting screen.

its not my system because MGS4 works just fine

Around the Network

well i havent played it for around a week,but when i was playing it it did have some small problems

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I haven't played since Saturday. Dawve24 has been having connection problems today. Though for him it was the PSN that was kicking him off, not Warhakw. Maybe he might be able to give you some insight when he finds this thread. Sorry.

No.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

Yes everybody has them...I hate it too but heck when I got Call of Duty that game was in the racks for months....

Around the Network

My connection has been fine.

There has been a few glitches. No rookie or expert servers showing on the list. Getting booted from time to time. Everything appears back to normal now though.

Are you being signed out from the Playstation Network or just kicked from a server? If you're being signed out from the PSN, just wait an hour or two and sign back in. I had that problem before. If it's from a game server, are you joining dedicated servers or user created servers? The game does freeze, but it rarely does that now.

Mirson said:
Are you being signed out from the Playstation Network or just kicked from a server? If you're being signed out from the PSN, just wait an hour or two and sign back in. I had that problem before. If it's from a game server, are you joining dedicated servers or user created servers? The game does freeze, but it rarely does that now.

yeah. It used to do it all the time, but it hasn't done it very much after warhawk version 1.30 came out.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it