By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - L.A. Noire in final production phase

WTF these mofos could maybe just maybe show the damn thing a tad more.

http://www.teambondi.com/news/animation-expansion

Around the Network

Going to be a sweet PS3 exclusive(real not some 360 "exclusive" that's also on PC).
Amazing way to kick off 2009.

PSN: EDguila

PS3 library:  Motorstorm, Assasin's Creed, Orange Box, Uncharted:DF, Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance:FOM, Rachet & Clank Future:ToD,

Near future: Folklore, SOCOM Confrontation, BioShock, Little Big Planet, Resistance 2.

Animation Expansion

We’re looking to expand our Animation Team to cope with the final production phase of L.A. Noire. This includes the in-game cut-scenes, story cut-scenes, reviewing and cleaning up the animations for the in-game mechanics and supervising capture for the new facial animation technology which has been developed in conjunction with this project.

Animation Positions

If you would like to be considered for an Animation position, and think you can take on the challenge, please drop us a line. We look forward to hearing from you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted the article for you. Links are so boring to click.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

i forgot about this game lol

i think this will turn out good

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

btw, welcome back.... behave.. or else

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:

My hero (joker!)

Trailer here : http://www.rockstargames.com/lanoire/splash.html

Hasn't been much info on this game really. Good to hear that it's nearly complete.