By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

isnt Monster Hunter G a ps2 game?
and Tenchu and Silent hill PSP games?

Around the Network

Speedzone which could be a fun multiplayer game with 8 player splitscreen

Improvements are caused by people who complain

All we know about Speedzone is a leaked video. And while it definitely seems like it's been developed for the Wii (there are Wii button prompts on screen, right?), we still know next to nothing about the game, not even if the thing is actually going to come out, let alone when it will. I think it should stay off for now.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

PullusPardus said:

NOTE: This isnt an exclusive list.

frybread said:

My prediction for Sports GOTY

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 (Wii version)

"Having played with the [motion+] controls for just a little while -- too brief, in my opinion -- I can't imagine going back to the old setup or, even worse, analog sticks." - IGN

Add it to the list :)

looks great! I loved wii sports golf I will be sure to pick up this game! the graphics look as good as ps3 games especially how they made the crowd seperate people not just outlines like other games

prediction: wii to sell 150million console by end of 2010

Around the Network

Bored of Golf after Mario Golf series.

Tilmen-Kroaxis said:
Great List. I want all these games but i have not enough money -.-

Hey everyone. i´m from cologne/germany and nice to be a new member on this amazing gamesite ^^

For shame no one welcomed this newbie with open arms! Welcome, T-K.

Anyway back on topic...

Some games really surprised me on this list, like:

Overlord: Dark Legend ( never thought I would see it for the Wii)

The Conduit (some peeps of mine told me to check it out, wasn't really interested at first, but I am now!)

Sin & Punishment 2 (Never tought we would get this off-shore)

Dead Space (same as Overlord)

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearer (The first time I've seen it, I thought it wasn't made for the Wii. But for once, I'm actually excited for a FF game(or any other RPG game besides Pokemon) that I thought I would never be!!!)

Metroid Prime 1 & 2 (Missed out the GCN era, but getting a second chance to play them with "Wii Play"!!!)

GhostBusters: the Video Game (I'm feeling the need for busting some ghostly arse)

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 (Wii version) ( I just love golf!)

I'm hoping for a Mario Golf (either a new one or the wii play NGC); a new Zelda or a Mario title,  I don't think that'll come this year, but I'm hoping for it. Hell, it could be an all-new F-Zero or Starfox game! I bet no one counted those yet.

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
TripleMMM said:
Tilmen-Kroaxis said:
Great List. I want all these games but i have not enough money -.-

Hey everyone. i´m from cologne/germany and nice to be a new member on this amazing gamesite ^^

For shame no one welcomed this newbie with open arms! Welcome, T-K.

Anyway back on topic...

Some games really surprised me on this list, like:

Overlord: Dark Legend ( never thought I would see it for the Wii)

The Conduit (some peeps of mine told me to check it out, wasn't really interested at first, but I am now!)

Sin & Punishment 2 (Never tought we would get this off-shore)

Dead Space (same as Overlord)

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearer (The first time I've seen it, I thought it wasn't made for the Wii. But for once, I'm actually excited for a FF game(or any other RPG game besides Pokemon) that I thought I would never be!!!)

Metroid Prime 1 & 2 (Missed out the GCN era, but getting a second chance to play them with "Wii Play"!!!)

GhostBusters: the Video Game (I'm feeling the need for busting some ghostly arse)

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 (Wii version) ( I just love golf!)

I'm hoping for a Mario Golf (either a new one or the wii play NGC); a new Zelda or a Mario title,  I don't think that'll come this year, but I'm hoping for it. Hell, it could be an all-new F-Zero or Starfox game! I bet no one counted those yet.

Just so you know Dead Space for wii is a light-gun game, not a TPS.

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

This list needs Rabbids Go Home and Red Steel 2 asap

Also is Tiger Woods 10 on the list? Wii is the lead console and it's looking ace

PullusPardus said:

MH3 is not coming to the psp.