By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

really the 360 beats the ps3 for one week OMG now the 360's going to make a big come back now huh, is that what you 360 fans think? well thats not going to ever happen ever in this whole generation........ I think with all the block buster games coming out on the 360 it will hold up above the ps3 just a little longer than anticepated like 420days then its down hill till its dicontinued and comes in 3rd......

Around the Network
jeffrey9999 said:
really the 360 beats the ps3 for one week OMG now the 360's going to make a big come back now huh, is that what you 360 fans think? well thats not going to ever happen ever in this whole generation........ I think with all the block buster games coming out on the 360 it will hold up above the ps3 just a little longer than anticepated like 420days then its down hill till its dicontinued and comes in 3rd......

LOL....

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

people stopped buying 360 I think because of the reputation it was given........... I had (2) 360's and they both broke my girlfriends uncle had 1 and it broke my cousins first 360 broke on the first day then he returned it and about 8-9months later that one broke to + matt (hellraiser3591) on youtube someone I've been talking to on youtube for a long time had a ton of xbox360's brake on him just go ask him for your selves (hellraiser3591) on youtube.com had 3 xbox360's thay all broke and he has a 360 elite now and had it for about 10months but his little brother got a 360 2 months ago and it broke and he made a video about it just go ask him your self............ that=9 broken 360's and I only know one person who has one and thats my friend justin but at one time half of everyone I knew had a 360 and they don't now...........
feel free to call me names and bash me over the TRUTH if you can't handle it........... well I'm sorry your just another 360 RROD victim, seriously It happend to me to so I KNOW and I thought it wouldn't.....,......

Jo21 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:
DMeisterJ said:

360 might win this week, but it'll be well within the +/- 10% margin of error.  So I'll call it a virtual tie.

Just like you do when the PS3 just beats the 360 huh?

Well, since the PS3 generally beats the 360 by forty or fifty thousand units, it's well out of the 10 percent margin of error.  But winning by 1000 hasn't happened since like December.

I'm not sure, but didn't the PS3 beat the Wii during MGS4 week, but those numbers were in the margin for error as well. However, Wii fans gave it to PS3 fans, and congratulated them on their victory. That's because, as Wii fans, we aren't insecure about sales figures, lol.

no, that victory was 10k+

not < 10k

It's now up to 60k;

http://vgchartz.com/weekly.php?date=39614&console=&maker=&boxartz=1

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

no offense to anyone, I don't know why each time I talk about the 360 people act like I'm calling them names or something when I'm not........

Around the Network

so you all know I'm not a ps3 fan at all I just think its a good console and better than the 360, well will be once more games hit the ps3 and that HIGH price comes down, but I actually own a WII and it is good, the games ain't as good as 360 games but I had my wii for a year and know problem never broke and it will probably work 100% for 20years or longer........

360 wallops ps3! something in the title tells me who ever made this bulletin owns a 360......... and something also tells me this post will not be up next week....... + I wonder why all those 360's are on sale and why they have 3 different models, hmmm I wonder......... almost everyone of them 360's are going to brake on all those people, microsoft is one evil company............

No I'm not the kinda fanboy you think I am I'm cheering for my champion NINTENDO but I'm just warning you all, everyones 360 brakes sometime and I don't say this stuff about the ps3 because it aint true about the ps3 and I don't hate people for having a 360 either we all who had one and now don't because we were tricked.......... the 360 should be in first but I think its in 2nd because of the RROD pluge, just think about it, it does have ALL THE BEST GAMES.........

And whats the point about Xbox 360 winning over sales WW compared to the PS3 this week? Nothing. Cause in the next 10 years the PS3 will still be in business. 10 YEAR LIFECYCLE PLAN! Take that Xbox 360! I don't expect the 360 to still be in the market in 5-7 years before they launch their next xbox console. How long did the regular Xbox stay in the market before the 360 was announced? 4 years. Xbox 360 is already at 3 years.

Its the sad truth but you have to accept the reality. Weekly sales is nothing compared to lifetime sales. We all should know that Playstation 3 can outlast the Xbox 360, but this generation.. I think the Wii will outlast both.