By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Famine said:
disolitude said:

LOL. Gotta try harder my freind...

Gears, Mass effect, Forza 2, Halo 3, Bioshock...all are AAA ps3 can't touch.

Also considering that Orange box is inferior on ps3 and GTA4 gets DLC on 360...both of those games can be put as AAA games ps3 owners don't get the best experinece from.

PS3 has MGS4...and they got Bioshock coming a year and a half later.

Once you add the Wii exclusives that are AAA and ps3 or 360 can't play them...you get about 70% exclusive material that ps3 owner will never play.

Mass Effect is also available on the PC. And Bioshock is coming to the PS3, so I don't know about that "can't touch" statement.

How's that DLC for GTAIV paying off for ya? Enjoyin' it?

DLC is not ou yet...but don't worry, I'll let you know how it is when it comes out.

As far as Bioshock...I said its coming to ps3

And if you talk about spending more money on PC and PS3 to play more exclusive games with your PS3...then PS3 is the worst value for money around.

Around the Network
disolitude said:
Skeeuk said:
disolitude said:
Who cares? We are here to play games not invest stocks...

360 is still giving PS3 a hardcore spanking in games quality and quantity...all this talk of "ps3 is better deal because it has bluray wireless" is just conselation talk for ps3 only owners who can't play 70% of the AAA games this generation.

what 70% AAA are you talking about, metacritic lists 2 360 AAA games in gears and bioshock.

bioshock is on ps3 so really 360 only has 1 AAA exclusive over ps3 in gears.

and with LBP , Motorstorm 2, Resistance 2 amounst others

both lists will kinda look similar in exclusive AAA titles numbers wise at the end of 2008.

im sorry but the 70% spin is just.......... spin

Also considering that Orange box is inferior on ps3 and GTA4 gets DLC on 360...both of those games can be put as AAA games ps3 owners don't get the best experinece from.

Once you add the Wii exclusives that are AAA and ps3 or 360 can't play them...you get about 70% exclusive material that ps3 owner will never play.

well lol my mistake there sorry

but take bioshock off the list please.

that leaves 4 for you, after all the 2008 releases are done and dusted, the exclusive AAA list as i said before will both look similar.

i predict consumers, not disolitude, but consumers will choose the ps3 offerings over the 360 this xmas and beyond

with built in wireless = saving a further £69.99 from the 360 offering

free online + free home = saving £40 a year

built in bluray player = erm............. 360 doesnt have one

after all is measured up ps3 is far better value for money

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

colonelstubbs said:
To Gebx and his constant '360 has better and bigger games library wah wah wah!!!'

Of course it does! Its been out a year longer!

Bigger sure. But what game or games makes someone say "Woah, I need the 360 over a PS3." Theres really nothing there past Halo and Gears of War. Its all mediocre. Bioshock was the exception but thats already coming. Resistance is comparable to Gears, and MGS4 blows all of those titles out of the water. Where is this "better" lineup? Does the 360 even have an story driven action-shooter in its lineup? Oblivion is still its best RPG, Bioshock was its GOTY last year, COD4 is its most played online title, GTA is its best game this year. What's left?

Edit:

Gears slighty better than Resistance

MGS4 much better than Halo

Forza 2 GT5P

Bioshock Bioshock

Uncharted Mass Effect

(What about Ratchet and Clank? lol.)

disolitude said:

DLC is not ou yet...but don't worry, I'll let you know how it is when it comes out.

As far as Bioshock...I said its coming to ps3

And if you talk about spending more money on PC and PS3 to play more exclusive games with your PS3...then PS3 is the worst value for money around.

No need to tell me. I will be aware of it once web sites start posting it. Since it isn't available, nor has anything been said of the matter since, especially at E3, I would start feeling a little jipped.

Kind of admitting your contradictory statement by saying the PS3 "can't touch" Bioshock, yet you also say it's coming for the PS3.

Well, Microsoft still hasn't seemed to fix the 360 reliability issues, so that probably has a lot to do with it at this point.  Over the last two years, people were still buying 360s because "they're fixed now".  I think people are finally getting the point: MS isn't fixing 'em.

Around the Network

lol @disolitude

Your a complete fanboy... ive been reading your remarks in this thread and i could not help but laugh at you lol.

well although disolitude, he is well id say a fan of his system of choice, you have to remeber he doesnt insult anyone or resort to personal attacks, therefore he is more than welcome to his opinions even though i disagree with him.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
disolitude said:
Skeeuk said:
disolitude said:

360 is still giving PS3 a hardcore spanking in games quality and quantity...all this talk of "ps3 is better deal because it has bluray wireless" is just conselation talk for ps3 only owners who can't play 70% of the AAA games this generation.

what 70% AAA are you talking about, metacritic lists 2 360 AAA games in gears and bioshock.

both lists will kinda look similar in exclusive AAA titles numbers wise at the end of 2008.

that leaves 4 for you, after all the 2008 releases are done and dusted, the exclusive AAA list as i said before will both look similar.

i predict consumers, not disolitude, but consumers will choose the ps3 offerings over the 360 this xmas and beyond

The only games I see PS3 getting in to AAA status this year is maybe resistance 2...and thats a big maybe.

360 should have AAA from Left 4 Dead, Gears of War...so I dont see ps3 catching up to 360 in AAA esclusives any time soon.

Again, ps3 may have more features built in, like wireless, bluray and free online...but online is far worse and good luck playing with your wireless and bluray. I'd rather play games myself...

And yes...BIOSHOCK IS COMING TO PS3 PEOPLE! Lets see if its still a must play game after a year and a half...

Skeeuk said:
disolitude said:
Skeeuk said:
disolitude said:

So do I get to randomly add the cost of 10 blu ray titles @$10 extra each for a grand total of $100 extra per year? Since its the cost of "Superior video playback" Just like you add the cost of Wireless and Online play etc.

BTW - Have you tried the fucking wireless on the PS3? Its completed gimped and retarded and if I wanted to get online with it, I wouldn't because it would lag like crazy. My PS3 is only 30 feet away from my wireless router. My router is fine BTW - I use it to play counterstrike on my PC thats attached to the TV next to my PS3.

Tease.

Dno said:
lol @disolitude

Your a complete fanboy... ive been reading your remarks in this thread and i could not help but laugh at you lol.

I was a ps3 owner till last week. the system failed to impress me to say the least...mostly due to the gimmped out online and lack of demos or content. Also the fact that I went through the entire back catalog of good ps3 games in a month...and had nothing to play didn't help at all.

So call me a fanboy if you will, but I know where gaming is going to be this generation.