By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 doing so poorly

What the hell is going on? I need explainations.

Around the Network

People are probably waiting for the price cut + no big exclusive lately AFAIK.

PS3 is probably also starting to look like a better deal, I guess.

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

alot of stores are sold out of the 20 giiig and people are proboly just waiting but idk how long that discount in us has been going on for.... if u can even see the effects in last weeks sales

everyone is still in shock over xbox getting ffxiii they havent made it out to the stores to buy up all the systems they can.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

yeah, I also think people are waiting for the price cut...

Around the Network

if you are looking at sales in others then i guess the effect of the eu pricecut earlier this year is decreasing, its still about 10k higher than the sales before the pricecut but its been trending down over the last weeks.

with the temporary stock clearing price cut in the us we should see higher sales there starting this week (but no idea how long stocks will last).

PS3 is looking a better deal as someone said up there, this year are coming great exclusives for PS3 and for Xbox you'll only have Gears 2 (wich come out on PC too later) worthing your money. Not to talk about the Wii, it's so most sucessfull of all them 3 and I can't wait for a Zelda 1:1 announcement!

E3 effect lol.

Spanx said:
PS3 is looking a better deal as someone said up there, this year are coming great exclusives for PS3 and for Xbox you'll only have Gears 2 (wich come out on PC too later) worthing your money. Not to talk about the Wii, it's so most sucessfull of all them 3 and I can't wait for a Zelda 1:1 announcement!

Soooo, Fable 2. Left 4 Dead, Banjo Kazooie, 4 JRPGSin a Row don't worth your money! Dude, youre a Hell of a Gamer! Nice catch!

Spanx said:

ur drunk ?