By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 may not even be available until 2010 Poor PS3 Fans

IGN has posted up an interview with Kazunori Yamauchi and he has stated that GT 5 may not even be available until 2010 and the title isn't even the focus of Polyphony Digital at the moment.

ForZA 3 is comming in 2009 and it will be a great game .

PS3 needs GT5 ASAP

Around the Network

..... no comment

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

i can sense your anguish

So what is Polyphony's focus?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

lol...this is old news.....and was already posted on vgc

Around the Network

its on GT5 P

Polyphony not working on GT5!?

OMG!?!?

Meltdown time!!!!!

Anyone having delusions as grand as the O.P. is in constant pain.

LOLL we have gt5p we can wait for gt5 when it comes out even if it comes out in 2018, who cares there are too many great games resistance2,gow3,lbp etc its just a racing game!! this is a repeat post absolutely useless!

forza 3 will be on 2 discs loll!!

Thank you for your contributions to the vgchartz community, now go away.

@megaman2

its not just a racing game,it is the best racing game !!!