By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 may not even be available until 2010 Poor PS3 Fans

LongLiveTheBeatles said:
Thank you for your contributions to the vgchartz community, now go away.

could not have put it any better, nicely said!!

Around the Network
321tttrini4everz said:
@megaman2

its not just a racing game,it is the best racing game !!!

youre absolutely right, no racing game compares

OMFG THIS IS EVEN WORSE THAN FFXIII PORTED!!

ZOMG

No...not really :P

Forza has nothing on GT anyway

I rather wait :)

megaman2 said:

LOLL we have gt5p we can wait for gt5 when it comes out even if it comes out in 2018, who cares there are too many great games resistance2,gow3,lbp etc its just a racing game!! this is a repeat post absolutely useless!

forza 3 will be on 2 discs loll!!

Just a racing game?  Just a RACING GAME?!!!?!  I believe many upon many users on this forum would disagree.  GTA5 is not just a racing game.  It's far more than that.  It's the second coming!  Er... 5th coming.

Ok i'll humor the OP.

Why does Ps3 need GT5 ASAP?

Around the Network

Is this guy a clone of eliasg?

Are ps3 fans supposed to be happy that you're sorry for them? I actually prefer motorstorm to GT5 so I really don't care.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

MakoInfused said:

Forza has nothing on GT anyway

Forza is better at simulation than GT ever has been.  I own both GT 4 and Forza 2, and I can tell you that Forza 2 seems to behave much more realistically than GT 4.  It's more far fun, too.

Old news and it's a trolling thread.