By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you could go back in time to change one gaming purchase... Which one?

Oblivion... so disappointing.

Around the Network

Hmm, Paper Mario Wii, My Nintendo Advance and Chicken Shoot...

Oh darn chicken shoot...

axumblade said:
Haze

same here ... this game is awful as hell .

madskillz said:
OC3LOT_ said:
Let's see:

on the PS3; Lair,FEAR, and HAZE.

on the 360; Halo 3, Ace Combat 6.

Getting the Elite over the Premium.

Have you played it with the Flight Control stick? Oh, it's sweet. It's the only way to play AC6.

I'm so annoyed that it is not avaliable in Europe, I do really love that game though

I regret getting my 360... I should have bought it from amazon instead of play, because they did package it well, so there was minor damage to the box and Lost Odyssey and Gears, and it took longer and was slightly more expensive than if I had ordered the items seperately

Also, I should not have bought the Lost game, Eye of Judgement, LGS Complete Saga, and I should have not sold the Jak games (I have rebought them), Kingdom Hearts and Resistance Fall of Man

DMeisterJ said:
Gnizmo said:
DMeisterJ said:

For me I would have never bought a Wii.  :/

Weren't you bubbling over with praise for the Wii like a week ago?

For me I would have never bought Mario and Luigi: Partners in time. The game was terrible.

I just wanted to see if I could derail the thread.

I love my Wii.

Well played. XD

Brawl FC: 0473 - 7465 - 0612

Around the Network

I would have never bought a Dreamcast.

bought an xbox for 1 game panzer dragoon orta :( learned my lesson

SELLING Dark Cloud and then finding out last year that i was on ebay for £50... when i wanted to rebuy it, which i haven't yet because it is £50 for a PS2 game that i originally bought for £20 and sold for £20.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

I would have never bought a wii...

I wish I hadn't bought GRAW2. I despise it. I despise the sight of it. I don't know how I managed to beat the (short) single player campaign, but I did. I tried the online, it sucked.

I would say Ninja Gaiden Sigma (I couldn't even bring myself to beat it) but it was on Greatest Hits and discounted, so I didn't waste AS MUCH money.

I'm going to try and sell them second hand.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective