By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The site poll is way off

Imo the poll is off.  MGS4 has less sales than GTA4 (360) and it easily beats it in predicted sales--Unless Sony sells 3 million copies od MGS4 by the end of this year.  Hmm, food for Christmas sales thought.

Around the Network

Hello 130th thread on the same topic!

This site is full of fanboys who know MGS4 doesnt have a chance but vote for it anyway.

And where is Gears of War 2 on the poll?

ManusJustus said:
This site is full of fanboys who know MGS4 doesnt have a chance but vote for it anyway.

And where is Gears of War 2 on the poll?

Full of fanboys...

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Poll on VGchartz = Epic FAIL

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

Oh dear god....when will you allow me to hit people through the computer? when? I've been a good boy....can't I hurt people that bring up a discussion that has been done to death?

Come on Poll of the Week is months old. With all these admins, how hard is it to put up a new poll??

Here is one for this week.

Who won E3
1 Sony
2 Microsoft
3 Nintendo
4 none

See, its that easy. If the poll is not going to be updated that just take it down.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

it is incredibly embarrassing for the sites userbase, that the game with the lowest votes is mario kart which will also be the 'winner' in actual sales

It's not embarrassing, it's inconsequential. It doesn't matter in the slightest. People chose what they wanted to sell best instead of what most likely would. Yipdee shit. Get over it.

I can't stress this enough......it's an internet poll. Its importance ranks right below what you choose to eat for breakfast as far as your daily choices go.

Heck, i'd bank on Wii Fit outelling them both. So i don't see the big deal. (After all it is in the lead, and still sold out lots of places.)

Let fanboys be fanboys.