By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What's with all the redirect ads?

I logged on to the site this morning to check the top threads. I click on one of the threads, the threads and within a second of the thread loading I am redirected to a sponser...Please visit our sponser. It also says you will be redirected within 10 seconds. Now almost every thread I visit, even the main page is doing it.

What gives? These are the most annoying ads. I'm being forced to view them.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Around the Network

You might have a virus. I dunno.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Yeah this site is clogged up with adverts. Download adblock or something so you don't even need to look at that shit.

No virus. It's only happening here. I can surf the web just fine.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

You wanna know what really sucks? Typing a long as reply to a thread using a Wii Remote, and after submitting it, being sent to a f***ing "Chili's" restaurant coupon, and realising that your hard work has vanished into oblivion. Bad form, internet. Bad form.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
You wanna know what really sucks? Typing a long as reply to a thread using a Wii Remote, and after submitting it, being sent to a f***ing "Chili's" restaurant coupon, and realising that your hard work has vanished into oblivion. Bad form, internet. Bad form.

lol lmao ......yes typing with the wii remote is very time consuming >.>

I still prefer them to the talking ads, though. At least this way, I don't have to hear how I won an iPhone every two minutes.

http://76.74.254.198/n31892405l/h.html

the address for one of the site crippling ads... I was trying to access a forum, and my browser couldn't get out of this ad.

If you want people to actually see the ads, maybe you should make people view the website more? you know, by not putting these ads on here. (That makes no sense, but it totally does)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strange.. I don't have any of the talking ads or the redirect ads.. Maybe it's just affecting NA users??

Europe, the Netherlands, Mac Os X, Firefox 3

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I was horrible earlier in the day >.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive