By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hypothetically, if Halo 3 was free

ManusJustus said:

Wouldnt any free game have better money value for money than a game you paid for.

Anyway, why do we care, it is not free. Anyway, technically everything has infinite value for money if it is free

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
ManusJustus said:

Wouldnt any free game have better money value for money than a game you paid for.

Anyway, why do we care, it is not free. Anyway, technically everything has infinite value for money if it is free

Then I guess you will be thrilled about increasing your real state value by infinite value when I dump my garbage on it, for free!

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:
Munkeh111 said:
ManusJustus said:

Then I guess you will be thrilled about increasing your real state value by infinite value when I dump my garbage on it, for free!

No, mathematically he is right. It's not infinite value for the seller; it's infinite value for the consumer.

Um, I'll go back to being an irrational Xbox fanboy now.

...why ?

When the original thread turns into flamebait why on earth wouldn't you think for one second this half arsed spinoff wouldn't.

The other thread atleast tried to make a point where this seems like nothing more than trolling across the boards.

Fail.

Check out my game about moles ^

Damn, I wish I hadn't brought my wii now. lol.

Very funny soleron or game_boy, whoever you are nowadays.

(he's poking fun at 360 fanboys lol)

Around the Network

I would never buy a Nintendo Wii no mater what. Mario and Zelda series the best the Wii has to offer are both over rated IMO.

Actually, Halo would need to pay me, for it to be a good value. Free is just not good enough.

Rock_on_2008 said:
I would never buy a Nintendo Wii no mater what. Mario and Zelda series the best the Wii has to offer are both over rated IMO.

Are you serious??? Have you ever played a Zelda game?

RolStoppable said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

Metroid and Fire Emblem are better franchises than Mario and Zelda, so please stop making stuff up. I am so close to thinking that you are a PS3 fanboy and might even take a bullet for Sony, because the PS3 is your life.

Umm... he is the biggest PS3 fanboy on this site. I thought you knew that? :)

I think the NES-Wii-4wii remotes-Plus SMG(8bit remix) for $400 bucks is the better value.

I don't like Halo. Just because it's free doesn't mean it is a good value. Look at all the free games on the internet already.

Plus imagine if SMG was 8bit style... what Nintendo and Miyamoto would have done with that.

Wow!

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.