By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Number of Spore Creatures reached 2 millions

The release of the Spore Creature Creator is one of the greatest marketing ideas to sell a game ever. Users are doing all the work promoting and hyping this game.

Around the Network

Here's some new cool creatures:

some of the are amazing.

WiiStation360 said:
The release of the Spore Creature Creator is one of the greatest marketing ideas to sell a game ever. Users are doing all the work promoting and hyping this game.

I agree, I mean it was hyped enough already... The great thing about this game is that its going to continually generate its own hype, I'm expected at least 10 million in sales for the pc/mac versions. I have no idea how it will do on the wii but I don't think it will sell as well in the long term.

The side-by-sides of the video game characters is awesome. I seriously can't wait anymore to play this dammit.

are there moogles?

Around the Network

Cactuar is going straight onto my game. If anyone could make a Tonberry, I'd be grateful

Nevermind, I found one

Loud_Hot_White_Box said:

are there moogles?

heres a kinda good one i found.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

i can wait to get my hands on this game

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

This game is going to be so great. I'd have hours of entertainment from just visiting planets and seeing the created creatures there.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List