By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - If all consoles were priced at $250

Rab said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
Nintendo Wii to me is the worst no matter what the price difference in comparison to the other two consoles.

In that case any comparison wont work with you anyway, as your judgement is bias, so I don't know how you would get around this

All the Wii fans and every other console fan is biased. We are all biased.

Around the Network
Rock_on_2008 said:
Graphics to me is the most important factor and I prefer analogue controllers over motion control.

You only prefer that because it´s not the PS3 that brought it to the table. If you truly dislike motion controlls then i suggest that you start finding another hobby cause there is no turning back anymore that is where we are headed.

I am still amazed that you an carry on all theese pages with out getting banned or the thread locked.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Rock_on_2008 said:
Rab said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
Nintendo Wii to me is the worst no matter what the price difference in comparison to the other two consoles.

In that case any comparison wont work with you anyway, as your judgement is bias, so I don't know how you would get around this

All the Wii fans and every other console fan is biased. We are all biased.

Yes that is true we are all biased but the difference is that we are not letting that biased decide what is good or not.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

vaio said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
Graphics to me is the most important factor and I prefer analogue controllers over motion control.

You only prefer that because it´s not the PS3 that brought it to the table. If you truly dislike motion controlls then i suggest that you start finding another hobby cause there is no turning back anymore that is where we are headed.

I am still amazed that you an carry on all theese pages with out getting banned or the thread locked.

I am allowed to have an opinion. You go to any other forum site and the Wii fans would get hammered by both the PS3 and X360 fans. Such is life.

Rock_on_2008 said:
vaio said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

I am allowed to have an opinion. You go to any other forum site and the Wii fans would get hammered by both the PS3 and X360 fans. Such is life.

You are allowed to have any opinion you like no mutter how stupid it is and makes you look but this isn´t an opinion this is flamebait, you posted a question where you wanted people to say PS3 is the best and Wii is the worst and if that wasn´t enough you also post your hate about the Wii in the same thread. Thoose things are enough to get anyone from any console camp banned.

Around the Network
vaio said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
vaio said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

You are allowed to have any opinion you like no mutter how stupid it is and makes you look but this isn´t an opinion this is flamebait, you posted a question where you wanted people to say PS3 is the best and Wii is the worst and if that wasn´t enough you also post your hate about the Wii in the same thread. Thoose things are enough to get anyone from any console camp banned.

Yeah but an alternate account would be the answer to a ban. IP bans do not work there are ways around them if someone wanted to post on here again.

I'd buy a Wii and a PS3.

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

vaio said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
vaio said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

You would call someone a fan boy if they do not like the Wii and buy a god damn Wii. I am not an idiot in real life and I would  not buy garbage.

Rock_on_2008 said:
vaio said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
vaio said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

Yeah but an alternate account would be the answer to a ban. IP bans do not work there are ways around them if someone wanted to post on here again.

No shit einstein IP changers or proxy are not exacly news

If I could buy a $500 dollar block of cheese for $250, that would be a great deal.