By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Greatest Pick up Lines =o

(With hands on shoulders) Oh, those are shoulder blades, I thought they were wings.

Baby, somebody better call God, cuz he's missing an angel!

Can I borrow a quarter? ["What for?"] I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the man/woman of my dreams. OR: I want to call your mother and thank her.

and the best one of all that i use once (the ones above i heard but never used) is...

Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.

Around the Network

"are u an angel? Because i have an erection. " Robot Chicken

I have a vagina.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

"you Drop something" (as she looks down put your hand on her chin and say) Your smile =)"

How you doin'?

Around the Network

Do you want to become a woman?

Because a mod is coming to rip you a new one for posting off topic in the Website discussion.

xD

Tease.

More Hits........

And maybe someday a kid will step upon this little topic and get the courage to ask his girl of his dreams, with one of these nice pick up lines.

RAcCoOnErOuS said:
More Hits........

And maybe someday a kid will step upon this little topic and get the courage to ask his girl of his dreams, with one of these nice pick up lines.

Why would you want to ruin some poor kid's chance at being with the girl of his dreams?

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

"Can I buy you a spatula"

How about these: (Use with caution may result in serious face head or crotch injury)

Let's play carnival, you sit on my face I'll guess your weight.

Let's Play Dungeon and Dragons. I'll explore your Dungeon with my Dragon.

Nice Shoes! Wanna screw.

The word of the day is legs! Let's go back to my place and spread the word.