By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Super Paper Mario release date - 9th April!!

Nintendo just released the date for Super Paper Mario on Wii (once a Gamecube title) as April 9. mark your calendars. Didn't think it would be out so soon !!

Around the Network

Sweet!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I have a feeling that they had this ready a while ago, but wanted to sit on it until things got slow.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Well, supposedly they upped the graphics quality for the Wii and redesigned part of the gameplay for the wiimote, but we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Well I for one am really excited about this game - it looks like good old classic Nintendo fun. The sooner the better - anyone got any screenshots?

Around the Network

Someone on NeoGAF posted this Let's see if I can post an image on this board.... edit : it's cutting, there's nothing I can see to do about it, I can't find any info on commands for this board type http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i211602_superpapermario.gif The NeoGAF thread mentioned : http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139217

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Sweet, sweet, sweet :) I hope we get a release in Europe (Oz) around the same time... (looks very much like Thousand Year Door - which makes me **very** happy!).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099