By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New No More Heroes Scans, get the tissues...

Ahhh i cant take this anymore, giieeeeeeeeeeev

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

I'm sure Nintendo gave him a nice offer too though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

btw, the site is now up with some updates, storyline..in japanese that is

so can anyone that knows japanse please translate it for us :D

thanks in advance

Looks good, except why is Travis sitting on the toilet the saving screen?

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Around the Network

Takkxyz,
They say the toilet IS the save spot!

That way, you can go the the restroom to figure some shit out.

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

DoesWhatNintenDont said:
Takkxyz,
They say the toilet IS the save spot!

That way, you can go the the restroom to figure some shit out.

LOL, I see.. anything else as funny?

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Neos said:
so can anyone that knows japanse please translate it for us :D

thanks in advance

The site updates are being discussed in another thread. I could read enough of the site to safely say there's no new information yet.

BenKenobi88 said:
I'm sure Nintendo gave him a nice offer too though.

I don't think he's in it for the money. Killer 7 was teh definition of anti-commercial game.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Travis sure loves those teenage anime girls, they show up everywere. In the last pic, we know the girl second from the left, and Destroyman (next to the big horned guy..is he no1 in the UAA perhaps?) from the videos. Don't see helter skelter though(the guy you slice in the intro), so i guess he is dead.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"