By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The last guy gameplay video

So I guess we finally know what the game is actually about.  You appear to be some guy trying to lead as many people as possible safely through the city during an attack of giant....well crabs and stuff it would appear.  I apologize for the youtube quality, it makes it a little hard to make everything out, but I couldn't get the gametrailers video to work for me.

Around the Network

From what little we've seen of this game, it looks interesting. At the end of this trailer I think it says that the premium of the game is at the end of this month.

looks very very good, i wonder if you can set the game up around your own streets lol

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

this game looks interesting to be honest.

That is not what I thought when I read about The Last Guy. I am thoroughly disappointed.

Around the Network

^ What did you think it would be like?

Guys, go to Japan PSN to download this gameplay video. Watch it in HD will make you want to play this game even more.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

LOL just from that youtube trailer it looks like epic fun XD .. also will do as told by wenlan and check out the hd trailer later :p

Check out my game about moles ^