Forums - General Discussion - Official Dark Knight discussion ***SPOILERS***

quarashi said:
Strategyking92 said:
I tried to watch the old batman movies again: now I shall rate them
Batman: haven't watched it again yet
Batman returns: 4/10
Batman forever: 1/10
Batman & Robin: 1/10

Now, I can't watch the old movies without thinking they are shit!
I think I may skip the first one, since I don't want to ruin the pre- dark knight memories of it.

Batman Forever wasn't as bad as people thought it is.  It may seem like craps in a comparison with the new 2.  But it does have its good parts.  It is actually a pretty good movie as a whole.  The Micheal Keaton movies weren't bad either.  You are too young little guy.

Then I challenge you to watch forever, again.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

This movie was a masterpiece. I saw it twice already and loved it even more the second time around.

The thing i love about this movie is that the whole time there is no sense of hope in the good guys winning. I mean The Joker was very smart in his ways and it didnt seem like he would lose. Other superhero movies dont do this, they might have a sad part or two but the whole atmosphere of this movie makes you feel bad for everyone living in the city.

One thing i didnt get was what Scarecrow was doing in the beginning. Was he trying to help Batman?

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

^^^He was being taken down by some vigilantes. Batman doesn't condone their methods, so he took EVERYONE down.

Since I've seen it, this movie is all I've been thinking about. Aside from Michael Jai White's performance (He was Spawn, in Spawn's movie) this movie was simply amazing. I wonder how people not familiar with Two Face found Harvey Dent's transformation. Sometimes, knowing too much about a product makes you forget that there are elements some movie goers aren't familiar with. Anybody here not know about Two Face from the cartoon/comics/movies? How was Two Face's portrayal?

^^Ok.

I read a couple of early post and:

I would like to see the Joker and Two Face in the next one. They could team up somehow, like Two Face helping Joker escape from prison, and I am assuming, like d21lewis, that Two Face isn't dead but instead Harvey Dent is.

The Riddler and Mr. Freeze wouldnt be bad but I dont think i'm ready to say that the story has already ended with The Joker and Two Face.

And I would never like to see Robin in this series of movies. I think it would take away from some of the dark theme that they have implemeted in this series.

Definitely Oscar worthy performances and probably the best villian I have ever seen in a movie or anything for that matter.

currently playing:

Around the Network
nextgreatchamp said:
^^Ok.

I would like to see the Joker and Two Face in the next one. They could team up somehow, like Two Face helping Joker escape from prison, and I am assuming, like d21lewis, that Two Face isn't dead but instead Harvey Dent is.

The Riddler and Mr. Freeze wouldnt be bad but I dont think i'm ready to say that the story has already ended with The Joker and Two Face.

And I would never like to see Robin in this series of movies. I think it would take away from some of the dark theme that they have implemeted in this series.

Definitely Oscar worthy performances and probably the best villian I have ever seen in a movie or anything for that matter.

you do know ledger is dead, right?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
nextgreatchamp said:
^^Ok.

Yes i do know that, but that doesnt mean anything. Theres dozens of movies where they change the actor but keep the same charcter in the movie. However, i dont think anyone will ever play that role as good as he did. 

currently playing:

nextgreatchamp said:
Strategyking92 said:
nextgreatchamp said:
^^Ok.

Yes i do know that, but that doesnt mean anything. Theres dozens of movies where they change the actor but keep the same charcter in the movie. However, i dont think anyone will ever play that role as good as he did. 

I hate it when they change actors, but in ledgers case, it would be even more noticeable!

It was a bit too long and it took a while too take off, but this is definately my favourite movie of the year and one of my favourite movies ever. Wanna see it again :)

I've always been a fan of Heath. I even watched Brokeback Mountain...
Probably the greatest Aussie actor ever. It's too bad he's getting all this attention after his death.

Oh yeah Batman's voice was annoying. Couldn't understand what he was saying half the time. I know he has to diguise his normal voice but I don't see why he needed to do that when Lucius was the only other person in the room...

did you guys see imdb?

the dark knight is the #1 rated movie