By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Official Dark Knight discussion ***SPOILERS***

@Strategyking92, Yes an A- is good, but the way u wrote it, it was like u rated it a -A (Negative A) which is bad LOL.

Around the Network

I did. Not that Maggie was bad, it´s just that her character was dispensable to the history

www.jamesvandermemes.com

-A? Is that like a -10/10? Well, I didn't mean it like that...

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

^ Yea I know I was just kidding around lol

One hell of a thrill ride. I hope Two Face comes back because Eckhart has so much potential. I almost cried when Gordon got shot but I was happy again when he reemerged. I thought Maggie Gyllenhall was way better than Katie Holmes. I don't care what you guys say, she has that charm and every girl hotness.
I think its going to be hard for whoever tries to take the reins of the Joker. Those are some big shoes to fill and not because hes a clown. =P

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network

@PDF - IDK why but the voice kinda annoyed me in this movie, but no so much in the first. Go figure.

I get what they were trying to do with the Hong Kong part, I just think it could have been edited a little better, cut a few things.

About the fighting sequences, I get that they are trying to make it more realistic so there can´t be anything too unrealistic, but I wish they did it. When Batman fought hand-to-hand, I felt like in a game there has the same animation every time an enemy dies. It just repeats, they come at him, he blocks, hits, they fall, and nobody shoots him (how can they not shoot at him).

To be honest, I know Two-Face from the comics and his transformation happen when in court, he´s prosecuting some mobsters and one throws acid in his face. Since he was already kind of going mad already over the fact that he couldn´t win in court because of all the corruption and power the mob has, that kind of throws him over the edge. So in that sense, the movie is kind of close. In the comic, however, he was married, but his wife didn´t die.

P.S. - I´ll look this Batman Gotham Knight you mentioned. David Goyer actually wrote several comics for DC (don´t know if he wrote any Batman comics).

www.jamesvandermemes.com

PDF said:
The whole Dent being saved and Rachel not what happend there really.

Did the Joker tell them the wrong info because he clearly states that he is going for Rachel and tells Gordon to go for Dent. At some point in time did they quickly change thier mind?

He lied to Batman on purpose because he knew that Batman would choose to save Rachel. So Batman saves Dent, Rachel dies, Dent goes crazy and Joker proves his point.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

The movie was awesome.

I'm still confused on why the Army trucks from the movie they had parked in front of my theater had what seemed to be live blank 50 calibers in the front turrets, and that they let people climb into the trucks hehe. I'm sure they were deactivated somehow, but the firing pins were definitely intact on the bullets hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

@PDF, I saw The Gotham Knight, it was good. I didn't like the first Batman and I think the 4th (can't remember). The best one was the 2nd one where Batman looked like he was HUUGE (height wise). It's a good watch.

I've seen it for the second time today. Fantastic film, very entertaining, performed incredibly well but had several flaws as mentioned by several others in the thread.

My largest annoyance with the film derived from the last one - Bale's voice as Batman and it certainly wasn't remedied in the sequel. Don't get me wrong, he is a wonderful actor and is extremely talented, I just simply did not like the voice. A minor complaint, anyhow.

It is my second favourite movie so far this year, slightly behind WALL-E, but is without a doubt the most entertaining movie I've seen in quite some time.