LOL, if anyone believes this, ur added to the list of idiots XD

this is poo

GooseGaws said:
MrBubbles said:
GooseGaws said:
MrBubbles said:
Uberian said:

-Versus might turn into a movie instead of a game

impossible...not after they have spent so long developing a game and how the last movie failed...(this is what really makes everything else unlikely)

Actually, the last movie seemed to do pretty well, by all accounts.

the last movie im aware of they made was Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within which, to my understanding, lost almost $100mil

Well, you seem to have forgotten Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, which was fairly successful.

Maybe he meant theatrical film. Not straight to DVD movie.

This sounds awfully pro microsoft from a Japanese forum.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

The only thing I'm taking seriously, is that Versus might be a movie. It's a little too random to make up.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Soriku said:
SaviorX said:
The only thing I'm taking seriously, is that Versus might be a movie. It's a little too random to make up.

The if SO4 sells 1.5 mil then it won't go to the PS3 and no more PS3 exclusives seem plausible as well...

Well, it is possible for SO4 to sell 1.5 million. Looks at the sales of previous games in the series. Each successive game in the series sells better than the previous game. I am not sure if the trend will continue since almost half of the sales of SO3 came from Japan. SO4 would probably need to sell atleast 1 million copies in the US alone if they want any hope of the game getting to 1.5 million copies WW but it is still possible because

1.Star Ocean has an established fanbase

2.There will be people who have never played any of the games in the series before that will play SO4

3.Square-Enix will probably try the market the game the best they can considering their previous game marketing records

4.If SO4 is really great, it will get good word of the mouth

5.Despite some 360 fanboys claiming that they hate JRPGs, they only represent a very vocal minority

6.Even though Blue Dragon and Eternal Sonata didn't sell that great, Lost Odyssey is selling better than those two games which proves that the 360 is in the process of building an JRPG fanbase

I doubt that the poster is just trolling.

Since he's talking about "the frightening leak" and wonders himself what about it might be actually true, this would be rather professional trolling.

Those are still rumours, though.

Amazing leak and much it sounds very very plausible at this point.

Yeah, Square Enix themselves said Last Remnant was a timed exclusive, so some of this is BS. The SO4 thing is a little more plausible, although I highly doubt the game will reach 1.5 million.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson