By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN Video Store = Sucks having a 40 gig

40 gig was descent until i got into downloading movies. After i downloaded Rambo, Walk Hard, Burst Angel, Trinity Blood, Samurai 7, Basilisk, and Xam'd lost memories, i was left with 455 mb / 37 gigabytes ( SERIUOS ) I already deleted DMC4 and MGS4 installs, but don't know if i could hold up much longer, right now im downloading 3 10 to Yuma, Training Day, Wargames, Cloverfield and second episodes to the above anime. Luckily i own a 750 gig external hard drive, but stupid DRM policies only let me move to only a PSP, lame. I already backed up pics and music ( game saves are all Kb, no difference ) I have a good 5 gigs to work with for now, but don't know how long it'll last. Anyone having this problem? ( btw when i bought my external HDD, i thought to myself " nah i don't need an internal HDD instead " i regret my purchase lol )

Around the Network

Well, you can get a 320GB for $99, lol.

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus

Just wondering, after you buy movies/shows, can you always redownload them after you delete them? Because if you can, you could always clean the fridge (!) and download other ones.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Hmmm maybe instantly streaming movies would be a better idea than "download and watch later" movies. Netflix does instantly streaming.

hmm,i think you can buy a hard drive

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

well you can't redownload rentals, but one i watch it it's okay. Oh and either it glitched me or the stupid policy, because when i went to my download list, i didn't see the movies i downloaded yesterday, LAME, because i just Bought 3 10 to Yuma for 14$ and if i can't redownload, then that is %$%^@# up

You just need a bigger hard drive. Maybe a 2T external. When play tv hits i'll probably be looking to increase ps3 hd and get an external. I was surprised that you could record rented movies from your ps3 to vhs or dvd. Quality is nowhere near as good though.

It's very easy to change the PS3's hard-drive.

so you have 6 movies, and space reserved for 4 more movies and 2 tv shows and saying that the 40gb is not enough? maybe you should seriously look into upgrading the hard drive, since it isn't locked you can find a good one for cheap like lupus said.

I am assuming you are renting these movies in HD if they are talking up that much space on the HDD. So i don't see a big problem since they will just be taken off your system in a couple days or whatever.