By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox 360 now at 9.9 million? Sup VGC?

Could a VGC staff explain the 100,000 reduction please cause I find it odd this happened with the sites figures. Thanks.

Around the Network

~ adjustments for NPD data

J-whorage <333

people are giving them back :) JK this sort of thing will happen when you make predictions, it´s not much really and this way I get to make a new 10mil thread without Ben closing it down again :) he´s the man but the good kind

now when will the 360 reach 10 mil

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

Actually it was a very minor adjustment, not 100k, but rather 10k. 9.99 is not the same as 9.9. After NPD came out, ioi did some investigating to find out why his figures for 360 and PSP were so off.

Around the Network

I'm actually surprised it took so long for this thread to be created

Sorry but I don't belive the VG-Numbers anymore. I think this weekly sales are just estimates...
@360: They don't belive their own numbres lol^^
The 360 sales are wrong anyway (wii and ps3 too). America numbres too high and other numbers (without europe and australia) are too low!

tabsina said:
I'm actually surprised it took so long for this thread to be created

²

Strange that it is almost always X360 number who are going down. 

dun worry 360 will eventually reach 10 mil anyway

spartan117 said:
Sorry but I don't belive the VG-Numbers anymore. I think this weekly sales are just estimates...

Um ... yeah, in case you were wondering ... they are ALL estimates. Even NPD estimates.