By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Wow, The Video Selection on the PSN is much better than I thought.

Lone_Canis_Lupus said:
Question for the video store...is the purchase just a one time thing? Or if you're hard drive were to say corrupt or something...could you redownload what you purchased before?

Most of the other PSN content gives you 5 downloads (or at least it used to).  I would think the movies are similar.

Around the Network
Lone_Canis_Lupus said:
Question for the video store...is the purchase just a one time thing? Or if you're hard drive were to say corrupt or something...could you redownload what you purchased before?

Yesterday i downloaded a bunch of anime episodes but today i didn't see them on the download list. Thats pretty lame.

Rentals supposedly have a viewing period of 14 days, but once you play it once, it's gone in 24 hours. I believe that's similar to Xbox Live.

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

alucardremixed said:
Lone_Canis_Lupus said:

Yesterday i downloaded a bunch of anime episodes but today i didn't see them on the download list. Thats pretty lame.

Same for me...I downloaded like 8 episodes of Desert Punk but they aren't on my download list when I go to the video part of the store...it just says "No content found." :/ Sony is probably going to get some calls.

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus

I was shocked that there was no DB/Z/GT from funimation in the anime section. They probably just want to finish those new boxsets before offering downloads. No biggie though since I already own all the episodes.

Around the Network

It's really good, i recommend Rambo ( 2008 ) and Xam'd lost memories

Lone_Canis_Lupus said:
alucardremixed said:
Lone_Canis_Lupus said:

Same for me...I downloaded like 8 episodes of Desert Punk but they aren't on my download list when I go to the video part of the store...it just says "No content found." :/ Sony is probably going to get some calls.

Rentals are a one time thing.

I cant wait till Sony opens their music store, that will complete Sony's takeover as the entertainment center of the living room.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Mirson said:
Lone_Canis_Lupus said:
alucardremixed said:
Lone_Canis_Lupus said:

Rentals are a one time thing.

These aren't rentals. These are purchases. There is no experation date on them. I'm not seeing any of my video downloads when I go to "view downloads," yet I can see my game downloads. I.E. Warhawk omega dawn pack.

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus

Ah, my mistake. I thought all anime were rentals. Xam'p is the only one for rental. I checked as well, and the anime I've downloaded didn't appear on the download list.