LittleBigPlanet
Valkyria Chronicles
Disgaea 3

and maybe
Star Wars Force Unleashed
Fallout 3

Around the Network

this year "will break you" lol.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

For the rest of the year:

Castlevania Judgment
Order of Eclessia
Okami
No More Heroes
Deadly Creatures
The Blob
Force Unleashed
Elebits
Contra 4
Blast Works
Wario
Final Fantasy 4
Chrono Trigger

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Wow, this is an epic thread.

Resistance 2
LBP
Socom:Confrontation
Valkyria Chronicles
Fallout 3
Star Wars Force Unleashed
Prince Of Persia (if it's out by then)
Eternal Sonata
Bioshock
Motorstorm 2 (big maybe)
Chrono Trigger DS
Castlevania: OoE

Most of these won't be bought during christmas time, but those are the ones that I want that are releasing then (I'm pretty sure im missing some)

a laptop

Around the Network

Star Wars: Force Unleashed
Call Of Duty 5
Shaun White's Snowboarding

Those are the one's that I'm definitely getting.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

For full price...

Resistance 2.

Everything else will be on sale before or after christmas on amazon. That's if I don't get them before then. Possibles include...

MGS4
Midnight Club: LA
NBA 2K9
Ghostbusters
Highlander
Wheelman
Afro Samurai
Little Big Planet
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Sonic Unleashed
Mirror's edge
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009
NFS: Undercover
Prince of Persia
Wet

Spore
fable 2
alot of other games.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

LBP
Resistance2

LBP
Resistance 2
Bioshock (PS3)
Socom Confrontation

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721