By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - VF5 on X360 Gets Higher Anti-Aliasing

http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=118069

"The major changes include a higher level of anti-aliasing compared to the PS3 version, word that the Xbox 360 version will also see an official VF5 arcade joystick, and confirmation that the 360 version will see refined fighter A.I. and more options in the Dojo mode."

Around the Network

just like Oblivion 4 PS3 extra development time

Is SEGA releasing their Virtua Stick High Grade for 360 too?

Very nice.

crappy old school NES games are more entertaining than next-gen games.

CameronHall1 said:

Seems like if you are going to buy a multi-plat release (timed, even) you should wait for the one that comes out last. Oblivion for the PS3 is considered superior to the 360 version, while VF5 for the 360 sports higher antialiasing which demands more graphics horsepower.

Any bets on whether or not Haze will look better on the 360 simply by virtue of a later release date and hence more development time?

more likely Ubisoft always put more quailty work on da 360 then PS3

Around the Network

It's good that the A.I has been sorted out. I borrowed my friends copy of VF5 and I didn't lose once in the single-player part where you have to increase rank and win crappy items. It's not as if I had learned many moves either, I was mostly button-bashing and still won constantly. That's why I didn't buy it, I'll wait for Tekken.

yeah excited 4 tekken 6

your mother said:
CameronHall1 said:

Seems like if you are going to buy a multi-plat release (timed, even) you should wait for the one that comes out last. Oblivion for the PS3 is considered superior to the 360 version, while VF5 for the 360 sports higher antialiasing which demands more graphics horsepower.

Any bets on whether or not Haze will look better on the 360 simply by virtue of a later release date and hence more development time?

Yeah, if a game has a timed exclusive for 6 months or more, you should probably expect that extra dev time to improve on the foundation they had. I'm not sure about Haze though. Haze may be one of the first games we see directly ported without tweaks from the PS3 to the 360, depending on how long this "timed" exclusive is.

CameronHall1 said:
more likely Ubisoft always put more quailty work on da 360 then

Haze isn't really an Ubisoft game, it's just being published by Ubisoft. Free Radical is the dev team, and they've done some good work on the PS2 with Timesplitters.

Will the 360 version have online play?

NVM - wrong game!