By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I see you lurkers and I demand you start posting!

thats right, stop being passive browsers and post. Start here and post something, anything! Sales predictions, favourite game, best song to game too, the colour of your underwear I don't care! Just become regular posters so we can make this board a bustling metropolis of game talk!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

There, I've posted a few. Feel better? :)

Much!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I echo the sentiments of the original poster - there must be literally hundreds of people lurking around here - there are always 100-200 guests online - come and post!!

Well I often like to check out forums to see what people are saying about different consoles, etc. I had to join and post here because certain people had such lame arguments...more people should speak up, I agree!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Definitely - come on everyone there are 500 people online at the moment and only 20 signed up!! We need to get more people on the forums chatting...

does anyone have more posts than me? Ben - would that have been me? as I always try to make my arguements have at least some meaning behind them.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Wii_gamer said: I doubt it!! Soon we are going to be adding proper profiles - the ability to upload pictures, summaries of your post histories / predictions results etc - at the moment the profiles are quite bare. One thing will be post counts / status. Help us spread the word about VG Charts guys and make the forum an even busier and more interesting place...
Hey, Could you add something that does 'how many words are in your average post' and have it not count
Stuff like this, as this is usually not typed by someone... so it shouldnt really be counted.
;D

Wii_gamer said: We can play about with some stats like this ... again I think you are in the lead at the moment !!!
Killer. ;D My question is... how big is the average size of my posts tho. As alot of people... I wont mention any names... especially people like sieanr... Tend to post 1 line pot-shots... at people... normally me. :P

Wii_gamer said: Lol, do I detect some tension between youself and sieanr??
Whoever can check admin.vgcharts.org Has some mail from about 3 days ago I think. ;)