By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tretton on BC and other things

madskillz said:
TheRealMafoo said:
madskillz said:

A core value is a core value, no matter how you slice it. Google the phrase and see what comes up - words like integrity, underpinning. If a company states core values, I am gonna listen. If they renege, they've lost a customer...

Of all the things you have ever said MadSkillz, this one takes the cake.

How in holly hell are you a MS fan, if things like core values, and integrity are a requirements for your patronage. That company should be at the top of your "go fuck off and die" list within the software/electronics arena.

Wow...

Please provide examples of where MS said something was a core value and walked away from it like it was the plague. Not only that, give me a Ninny example. So what if Billy said the Xbox was the most reliable

Microsoft core values:

Our Values

As a company, and as individuals, we value:

Integrity and honesty.

Passion for our customers, our partners, and technology.

Openness and respectfulness.

Taking on big challenges and seeing them through.

Constructive self-criticism, self-improvement, and personal excellence.

Accountability to customers, shareholders, partners, and employees for commitments, results, and quality.

Now I don't have the time to list all the thousands of times they have broken these, but thank you for listing at least one (billy breaking the honesty one). So, being we now know there core values have been broken, your not going to be a MS customer any more right? Yea, that's what I thought. Get over it, companies lie.

http://www.microsoft.com/about/corporatecitizenship/citizenship/about/mission.mspx