By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How many times will your 360 RRoD when playing all the JRPGs?

If Gebx's thread is allowed, so is this one.

We all know the 360 has an atrocious RRoD which has forced Microsoft to replace 360s multiple times in a single year.

This problem is so bad that Microsoft has set aside 1 billion dollar for repairs!!!! So that the system can be replaced multiple times.  That way the 360 can continiue to satite your gaming needs.

So with FFXIII being one of the biggest games- How many times do you think the 360 will be RRoD?

I say 3!

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:

If Gebx's thread is allowed, so is this one.

We all know the 360 has an atrocious RRoD which has forced Microsoft to replace 360s multiple times in a single year.

This problem is so bad that Microsoft has set aside 1 billion dollar for repairs!!!! So that the system can be replaced multiple times.  That way the 360 can continiue to satite your gaming needs.

So with FFXIII being one of the biggest games- How many times do you think the 360 will be RRoD?

I say 3!

Great touch!

I think yours is a little more inflammatory. And Gebx's thread was in response to one by Rock about how many disks FFXIII will take on 360. Personally I think Geb has a bad habit of making douchy threads to combat other douchy threads, but c'est la vie.

All in all, quit it DMJ, you're smarter than this thread implies.

OVER 9000 ROFL!!!!!!!111

Why DMeister?

Why retaliate? You just gone done telling Gebx you have better things to do?

You ripped him up. Why throw it all away with this thread?

You really have gone to pieces since the FFXIII announcement mate.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

As long as it happens within 3 years each time so I get a free replacement...

infinite!

This needs to be locked.

Consoles Owned: Sega Genesis, NES, PS2 (RIP) N64, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii

"In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is rule."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche

It won't unless you play it near a microwave...

No, seriously, I don't get it. I know 5 of my friends that own a 360 (2 got one since launch) and none of them got the RROD yet, and their gaming sessions are around 5-6 hours everytime (insane, I know). Just open up a fan if you're so scared of getting one...

God, I bet this whole RROD thing is just a sad myth to put down the 360.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

You seem to be touchy lately. As you like to say:

/thread

fail.

Do you want to contact the mods and notify them to lock this thread? Because it's going to happen.

my 360 Rrod`d on me on the second disk of lost oddesee. i always keep my 360 well ventilated, i suppose its just one of them things. truth be told i dont think the 360 takes very well to long continuos play. although i used to hammer the 360 when phantasy star universe 1st came out. and i played enchanted arms(one of the best games this gen, please `from software` bring a sequel to it) to death. didnt get no Rrod then if you total it up, people may get some Rrrod over the next few rpg`s

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...