By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Wii + Six Flags = f*@#ing awesome!!!

@http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/06-21-2007/0004612777&EDATE= 

"Select Six Flags-branded theme parks across the country have been outfitted with Wii gaming stations, such as the one seen here, wherevisitors can try Wii and a variety of games for free. Wii is theOfficial Gaming Console of Six Flags Parks. (PRNewsFoto/Nintendo) "

Goto the link to see the pics.

Around the Network

WTF... This is freakin AWESOME! NIntendo is kickin Ass right now!

THE NETHERLANDS

good promo for the wii, further solidifying its position as the family friendly console... although from six flag's point of view, why do they need the wii. but wow, i didn't know there's such a thing as "official gaming console".

anyway, just grumbling.

the Wii is an epidemic.

RolStoppable said:
superchunk, you are posting too many pro-Wii threads, at least wait for an hour.

Sorry. Too many pro Wii news on google news. I also query ps3 and 360 on google news, but there just aint no positive stuff. There was an article that the ps3 was getting 380 new games, nearly all crap, and ps3 sales on ebay up while wii and 360 down. 360 had nothing that jumped out at me either.

superchunk said:
RolStoppable said:
superchunk, you are posting too many pro-Wii threads, at least wait for an hour.

Sorry. Too many pro Wii news on google news. I also query ps3 and 360 on google news, but there just aint no positive stuff. There was an article that the ps3 was getting 380 new games, nearly all crap, and ps3 sales on ebay up while wii and 360 down. 360 had nothing that jumped out at me either.

Yeah man 380 crappy games really sucks for PS3 doesn't it? Well at least the Wii is getting Mario Galaxy, Smash Bros. and Metroid Prime and... 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

what happens if people impale the screens there? that would make news.
(i am not giving any fanboys any ideas here. don't blame me.)

Well someone else posted the 380 games news (which is good, but misleading since a lot of them are probably short minigame downloadables).

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

That's cool though...I'm probably gonna go to Six Flags in the next couple weeks.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

come to 6 flags...play wii and then get your feet chopped off...ouch!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19370592/

"Why can't you just accept yourself for what you are - essentially a geek!" --Don Imus

Chunk, thats actually a great marketing idea. I do have to admit that the Nintendo people have done pretty well for themselves and made some good moves.