By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What could have saved the Sony Conference ...

DMeisterJ said:
Sony's conference was fine. Didn't need saving.

Help is at hand.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

First steps: find a good entertaining PR, please stop talking about the power of PS3 for hours, no more interviews to developers praising the system, stop talking about BD capabilities...2005 is gone. And stop asking people to wait.

Use your time to show your goods, your ideas in this GAMING industry in a funny entertaining way.. and only after that you can talk about extra features.

Final dramatic huge announcements work. Go for it next time

People really keep confusing there points. What is it really? Sony's conference was terrible or Sony's conference were better than the other IN TERMS OF PRESENTATION(there you might not see this part).

I stand with the "Sony's conference were better than the others IN TERMS OF PRESENTATION".

Of all the the conference they showed the most exclusives and still holding on to more possible ACES at it's hand. Keep in mind it was all western games showed not much on the Japanese developers they have. There's no WKC, GT5, Team ICO, and Valkyria Chronicles. Not to mention no KZ2 blowout(even if it wasn't a Japanese game their still MIA.)

Maybe they should have announced a Wii rip-off(3D Avatars), a Sony rip-off(Lips), and then a game that will be multi-plat on their system everywhere but Japan? FF will always be a Sony franchise. Sony had the best press conference because they focused on IPs that they own and develop.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

MetalRain said:
First steps: find a good entertaining PR, please stop talking about the power of PS3 for hours, no more interviews to developers praising the system, stop talking about BD capabilities...2005 is gone. And stop asking people to wait.

Use your time to show your goods, your ideas in this GAMING industry in a funny entertaining way.. and only after that you can talk about extra features.

Final dramatic huge announcements work. Go for it next time

+1 for you.

Time to Work !

Around the Network

I think Sony did have the best all around show of the 3. The MS FFx13 announcement is really just about bragging rights. PS3 still gets it. I dont think it will be a big console mover for MS, but a nice coup for them anyway. The MAG game seems pretty cool, but it is probably a long way off, just like FF. Resistance 2 is the game I am looking most forward to.

I think Sony needs to quit talking about Home and either release it or scrap it.
After all is said, this years E3 wasnt really exciting at all.

Tifa got MOVES!