By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Breaking: Massive Exclusive game rumor on Nintendo Wii at E3

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/06/21/rumor-atari-building-jenga-game-for-wii/

Steven Gupta 

Around the Network

I think you are overly enthusiastic here.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

wow, simply wow!

btw welcome Gupta

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

Gupta said:

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/06/21/rumor-atari-building-jenga-game-for-wii/

Steven Gupta

You're living in the past buddy. You are obsolete. Wii haters make me so mad ughhhhhh.... Why can't you accept other people.

I think we can declare the console war over with that one!

I'm assuming that it would be on the Wii shop channel? 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Wow, I don't think I have ever been so misled by a title. I thought it was going to be some big Square-Enix, Konami, Namco, Capcom, EA, Ubisoft, etc. game, but I guess I was wrong. I guess Atari has done some good things in the past...I really can't recall any of them right now, but I am sure I own a couple...maybe.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Why was he banned? He might have been serious, you can never tell people's tastes...

Don't jump to conclusions. He posted a very insulting thread on another post. It was a troll account for sure.

FishyJoe said:
Don't jump to conclusions. He posted a very insulting thread on another post. It was a troll account for sure.

Ah, nevermind...

He wasn't banned for this thread, as I actually thought it was a fun little joke followed by a valid article.

However if you look at the four posts he's made, you'll see that this was the only sensible one, and I actually had to delete his post in the "heartwarming Wii photo" thread. That was the big one, in which he stated how the Nazis knew what to do with "retards".

I think it's safe to say there was absolutely no reason to let him stay.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.