By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 demonstration is about to start on IGN...

makingmusic476 said:
It'll start. The BIA3 segment was a bit late as well. They're probably just setting stuff up.

Not just that, so was the Resident Evil 5, and Fallout 3 segments. So stay tuned (I just turn the audio up and surf the net and when I hear something I go back).

Around the Network

I'm back, did i miss anything? nope hehe Maybe the dude doing the presentation has also nipped off to the bathroom :p

Fei Hung is taking a long piss... edit: nevermind.. :)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

SnakeEyez said:
makingmusic476 said:
It'll start. The BIA3 segment was a bit late as well. They're probably just setting stuff up.

Not just that, so was the Resident Evil 5, and Fallout 3 segments. So stay tuned (I just turn the audio up and surf the net and when I hear something I go back).

Same here, lol.

i have decided to open a new thread but i might get screwed for trolling (what a term to use :S must have been made up by someone who worships dungeons and dragons and knows how to speak in elvish).

Around the Network

God Dammit! Why so late?

Come on start already

NiKKoM said:

i was gonna just before the sony conference but then it started, then i was gonna go after the conference but i forgot. but all is well and good now. thank you for your concern though :)

Oh shit! Apparently a multiplayer trailer is up on the PSN!!!@!

Fei-Hung said:
NiKKoM said:

i was gonna just before the sony conference but then it started, then i was gonna go after the conference but i forgot. but all is well and good now. thank you for your concern though :)

You never know: Maybe you tripped on the way back, got stuck in the toilet, ran out of toiletpaper.. but I'm glad you're alright! :)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)