By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Message to My fellow PS3 fans: We have won the battle for 2nd place! (IMO)

kirby007 said:
CrazzyMan said:
I`m CONFIDENT in Square, they will make HIGH QUALITY FFXIII version for PS3 and won`t let down Japanese users.

Just like Square is doing GREAT stuff on PSP with FF7:CC, FF:Dissidia and KH:bbs.
So, now i don`t fear anymore for FFXIII quality. =)
More people will play FFXIII? ok, BUT 90% of sales FFXIII will do on PS3. And you know why, Playstation for last 10 years was always FF home. =)

Sony did good job, they announced NEW IP and also showed GoW3 teaser. M$ only made one BIG game to be multiplatform, That is a GREAT achievement, but:
RROD vs Reliability FFXIII+FFXIIIv.
FFXIII won`t save x360. =)

plz on the ps2 FF also had multiple cd's...

Huh? My copy of FFX has only one DVD (plus a bonus DVD but it's not the game), and so does my copy of FFXII as well. Don't know about FFXI but I think my PC version has only one DVD (well, strangely it seems to have an instruction manual on another CD though). Anyway, you get the idea.

Around the Network
Zkuq said:
kirby007 said:
CrazzyMan said:
I`m CONFIDENT in Square, they will make HIGH QUALITY FFXIII version for PS3 and won`t let down Japanese users.

Just like Square is doing GREAT stuff on PSP with FF7:CC, FF:Dissidia and KH:bbs.
So, now i don`t fear anymore for FFXIII quality. =)
More people will play FFXIII? ok, BUT 90% of sales FFXIII will do on PS3. And you know why, Playstation for last 10 years was always FF home. =)

Sony did good job, they announced NEW IP and also showed GoW3 teaser. M$ only made one BIG game to be multiplatform, That is a GREAT achievement, but:
RROD vs Reliability FFXIII+FFXIIIv.
FFXIII won`t save x360. =)

plz on the ps2 FF also had multiple cd's...

Huh? My copy of FFX has only one DVD (plus a bonus DVD but it's not the game), and so does my copy of FFXII as well. Don't know about FFXI but I think my PC version has only one DVD (well, strangely it seems to have an instruction manual on another CD though). Anyway, you get the idea.