By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Message to My fellow PS3 fans: We have won the battle for 2nd place! (IMO)

TheRealMafoo said:
I agree mostly with the OP. MS's show sucked, right up until FF-XIII. There bomb shell was that you could do on the 360 what you can do on the PS3 (kind of odd for the big bomb).

PS3 showed 256 player online even though the actual merit of the gameplay has yet to be proven, R2 (that looks far better then Gears 2, imo) , LPB, and many other things that show why TheRealMafoo would want a PS3 over a 360.

I think showing where you are better, is far better then showing where you are the same.

Around the Network

you're comparing MGS4 to Halo 3... Has a fan of MGS, you insulted me

It always sounds good in concept, but the real question is can they effectively execute these plans? If they can then PS3 will likely overtake 360.

Sony dominates second place
Sony owns all the marketshare that its competitors do not have
Sony destroys all the competition except the ones that beat it
Microsoft finishes in last place, Nintendo finishes in third-to-last place, while Sony takes second

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

can anybody start a thread, with embeded videos of the resistance 2 trailers, and gow3 trailers, cause if killzone 2 looks better than gears 2 then i am extremley hyped for this game

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

Around the Network

I`m CONFIDENT in Square, they will make HIGH QUALITY FFXIII version for PS3 and won`t let down Japanese users.

Just like Square is doing GREAT stuff on PSP with FF7:CC, FF:Dissidia and KH:bbs.
So, now i don`t fear anymore for FFXIII quality. =)
More people will play FFXIII? ok, BUT 90% of sales FFXIII will do on PS3. And you know why, Playstation for last 10 years was always FF home. =)

Sony did good job, they announced NEW IP and also showed GoW3 teaser. M$ only made one BIG game to be multiplatform, That is a GREAT achievement, but:
RROD vs Reliability FFXIII+FFXIIIv.
FFXIII won`t save x360. =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

ArtznCraphs said:
TheRealMafoo said:
I agree mostly with the OP. MS's show sucked, right up until FF-XIII. There bomb shell was that you could do on the 360 what you can do on the PS3 (kind of odd for the big bomb).

PS3 showed 256 player online even though the actual merit of the gameplay has yet to be proven, R2 (that looks far better then Gears 2, imo) , LPB, and many other things that show why TheRealMafoo would want a PS3 over a 360.

I think showing where you are better, is far better then showing where you are the same.

Now I feel special. Apparently E3 Sony show was just for me :)

CrazzyMan said:
I`m CONFIDENT in Square, they will make HIGH QUALITY FFXIII version for PS3 and won`t let down Japanese users.

Just like Square is doing GREAT stuff on PSP with FF7:CC, FF:Dissidia and KH:bbs.
So, now i don`t fear anymore for FFXIII quality. =)
More people will play FFXIII? ok, BUT 90% of sales FFXIII will do on PS3. And you know why, Playstation for last 10 years was always FF home. =)

Sony did good job, they announced NEW IP and also showed GoW3 teaser. M$ only made one BIG game to be multiplatform, That is a GREAT achievement, but:
RROD vs Reliability FFXIII+FFXIIIv.
FFXIII won`t save x360. =)

plz on the ps2 FF also had multiple cd's...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

No Comment...

4 ≈ One

DirtyP2002 said:

you got banned for the same thread a week ago, didn't you?

*edit* There you go

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=32165

you are taking these console war things way too serious.

Actually I was banned for a different thread by one of the wonderful and completely unbiased mods who is a very benevolant person. But thanks for bringing that up instead of actually having a normal and relevant point to the topic a at hand.