By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New The Conduit E3 video

I'm very excited with this game!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

still no review from gonintendo, it will probably be up tomorrow

The game is not being released for a while guys. Yes, it needs some polish but overall I think that it looks pretty good.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Wow that looks sweet to me. I think this really is the kind of title the Wii needs to beef it's library in a direction where it is shallow. I haven't played an FPS since Countrstrike, but I definatly want this title. I'll admit I think I'd prefer Bioshock, but.. I don't own a an XBOX360 and don't feel like getting it for my PC (the demo nearly wrecked my vid cards). Bioshock is a worthy title for 360 I have to admit.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

That looks really good. That first vid from IGN made me want the game now. I will admit that lots of things need to be polished, but they have lots of time to work on it, and you can tell that they are comitted to developing the best Wii game they can.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Around the Network

part 2 is up

and heres gonintendos impression of the game

http://gonintendo.com/?p=49579