By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Wii Exclusive- Not a mini-game compilation.

Yeah I'm worried about that too DonWii. I don't want this game's sales to be hurt by all the crazy great titles coming out this year for all the systems.

Around the Network

Release date is in September. Luckily, it will be in early september. Galaxy and Brawl should come between first days of Octobre and middle December. Between this, Battalion Wars II, and Brothers in Arms (as long as it is good) should provide a good month I think.

Yeah. Publishers dont want to launch their 360 games near Halo 3 either. As for the PS3, it need anything and everything it can get.
BEST HOLIDAY SEASON EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's dated for september, maybe the end of the month, so the hype for Metroid will have decreased, so it's the perfect time for release on the Wii.

For No More Heroes, I think they delay it for january or february, two months where you can sell your games because there's nothing else on the shelves.

And for Dragon Quest there's no official release date, so I predict 1Q 2008.

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft

gamer9851 said:
It's dated for september, maybe the end of the month, so the hype for Metroid will have decreased, so it's the perfect time for release on the Wii.

For No More Heroes, I think they delay it for january or february, two months where you can sell your games because there's nothing else on the shelves.

And for Dragon Quest there's no official release date, so I predict 1Q 2008.

Yeah, I agree with all those statements.

Around the Network

Awesome...  I watched the vid twice... I hope they've had enough time to finish the game up.  I can't wait!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

it looks great better then ahem god of war

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049

Wait, the makers of Puzzle Quest did this? Can they get someone else to do the music? Then again, within 48 hours of purchase of puzzle quest, I had spent 24 of them playing the game. Just with the sound off. So they are fine when using a familiar game, hopefully that translates into fine entering this genre.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Looks sort of cool. I wish they would either delay to around March next year - and polish the hell out of it - or its going to have to be a budget release, with the amount of AAA titles coming out from September onwards (for all platforms).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

i noticed that too shams, it seems a little rough around the edges.

Wii ID: 3598-1817-7961-3393. PM me if you want an add

If it wasnt for MGS4, the PS3 is unnecessary