By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War 3 coming to PS3 after Christmas 08

FOr those that missed the teaser.
http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/886158/god-of-war-iii/videos/gow3_trailer_e308.html

Around the Network

kratos is back baby

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

cool thanks

The teaser was badass! I want gameplay now.

Think of the blood in Killzone 2, then imagine what God of War III will be like. :O

The sick part about PS3 teasers is that the games actually come out looking like the teasers. If God of War 3 comes out looking like that teaser it will be an eye candy orgy!

Around the Network
Leetgeek said:
The sick part about PS3 teasers is that the games actually come out looking like the teasers. If God of War 3 comes out looking like that teaser it will be an eye candy orgy!

I know the PS3 is strong but that would be just ridiculous :o

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

What I loved about the teaser is that zeus is like: thanks to us the world is awesome. Or to quote.
In the end we will triumph....
IN THE END!

Kratos:There will be only chaos!!

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Nice trailer, Sony are lucky, they got good cinematic ability

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Kratos is so badass u cant even imagine.

Badass! Maybe the game ends with Kratos destroying the world!