By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New WARHAWK 1.4 Update - FREE

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/07/14/warhawk-v14-update-%E2%80%9Cfree-gameplay-modes%E2%80%9D/#more-635

More at link:

As the storm of E3 approaches, so does our next big update for Warhawk and with it comes 2 entirely new gameplay modes for every map, including the Booster Packs – and these new gameplay modes are completely FREE!

Around the Network

sweet!!

da...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

cant wait for the new modes.

I guess Skip should have made a thread instead of posting this in the league thread.

If anyone wants to try out these new maps with fellow VGcharterz, come to this Saturday's game. We will be playing these new modes almost exclusively (all except for the opening game which needs to be a death match to allow for people to trickle in.).

Around the Network

OMG Yay!! So happy! I like the idea of Hero a lot.
@Dogs: Hopefully I can play at this Warhawk game. I still don't have my net working.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

It will be nice to have you in the game joey. I think dogs is going to have a new mode fest. It should be good.

This should bring me back to Warhawk, though I think the trophies patch should be coming soon

Was this his announcement that he couldnt say yesterday?

I dont think we will have to wait long for the trophy patch. Are you thinking of coming back to the league munkeh.