By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Officiall Sony E3 Thread

God of War III!! Jak 4!! Sony domination confirmed!!

Around the Network

40 minutes!

from the hints givin over at neogaf and playstation boards New games will be anounced and I doubt we will be dissapointed.

Theres is supposedly 4 New games to be anounced. and the speculation was ramped over at neogaf.

Lets see if they can top Nintendo or come close to the FFXIII on 360 announcement.

I was really bored with Nintendo's. Casual stuff is neat, but I don't think I could solely survive on those Nintendo games announced.

Lets hope for some big stuff coming from Sony.

I can't wait... really, I can't wait!!!!

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Soriku said:
lol spdk is off line...

Looks like elgefe and I have to post up the Sony news then...

Maybe I should become a contributor one of these days...

give me some

God of war 3 trailer/gameplay
ZoE 3 trailer/gameplay
MGS5 anouncement teaser
Price Drop
Team ICO game anounced
Uncharted 2 or JAK5
WKC release dated for 2008
Twisted Metal PS3
WarHawk 2
SOME DAMN JRPGS

Any combination of 3 of these will many Alot of people happy

Is Sony going to stream their conference like NIntendo did? Cause theirs wasn´t delayed like IGN Live Wire

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Ok, third time lucky ...

Anyone think Sony will reveal their top secret game the BBC reporter saw at the GDC back in February?

So what else was I shown? Well, I was shown a trailer for a game not due out till 2009 but was sworn to absolute secrecy. Apparently, Sony just wanted to give a glimpse of what the console will be capable of.

In fact, the game is such a secret that when I mentioned the game to Phil Harrison last week he was unsure at first whether even to admit the title existed. When I explained I had been shown it under strict Non Disclosure Agreement terms he looked relieved.

I don't mean to be a tease - all I can say is that I was left speechless. If the footage I was shown truly is "in game", as told to me by the Sony PR people, then we could be on the brink of a step change in what games consoles are capable of in terms of story-telling and immersion.

And there I'll leave it. Feel free to speculate on what I was shown. I cannot, of course, confirm or deny what it was....

BBC

WHERN PLZ
WHEN

Time to Work !