By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Officiall Sony E3 Thread

Fei-Hung said:
I was reading another thread on here and apparently nintendo and Sony are holding the good shit back for leipzig and TGS. Don't ask me why, but it kinda of makes sense. if they show everything now, they will be nothing to show at the other events. So they show a bit now and get mouths watering, show some more later in Leipzig and finish it all of in TGS. I believe the TGS is the biggest one of the three?

I don't think Nintendo is going to be at either of these events. That being said I have the suspicion that Nintendo does not really want to be part of any of these events, much like Apple never wanted to be a part of Comdex or any of the big computer shows. They'd rather release things at their own events.

Around the Network

It seems hard to name a winner when three competing sprinters faceplant and drop lifelessly to the ground before the finish line imo.

kasillas88 said:
Why was KILLZONE2 M.I.A.???

Focusing on Resistance 2 for it's fall release.  Not trying to separate the shooter market.

My first six page thread.

Mummelmann said:
It seems hard to name a winner when three competing sprinters faceplant and drop lifelessly to the ground before the finish line imo.

Great quote.

My first six page thread.

Lets make it seven.

About the TGS and stuff... I dont know about the European shows but it would make more sense to show Japanese made games targeting the Japanese and will be released in Japan first at Tokyo Game Show in Japan....