By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - People need to relax about this third party exclusive thing

d21lewis said:
I own a DVD player. Personnally, I'm glad that anybody who owns any version of a DVD player can own and experience my favorite movie.

I don't. If they don't have a Samsung DVD player upscaler like me, then they don't deserve to watch Shrek 3, and I hope they burn in hell.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

They are just upset because, for some, that was the only reason to buy a PS3.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
They are just upset because, for some, that was the only reason to buy a PS3.

i totally understand the feeling, but saying that playstation is dead and the like is just an overreaction. once again, as history dictates, third party games will not dictate hardware sales. 

yeah, it can be upsetting. sure. but its not like you're being deprived of your opportunity to play. get over it.

It won't kill the PS3, only Chuck Norris can do that. But it definatly weakens it's exclusive lineup...

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
It won't kill the PS3, only Chuck Norris can do that. But it definatly weakens it's exclusive lineup...

which won't change hardware sales significantly in the long run. as i said before, only marketing, pricing, first party support, peripherals, and the like can do that.